Sunday, May 15, 2011

garage sailin'







Yesterday afternoon I took a spin around my 'hood and stopped at garage sales. It was beautiful, but so windy!
I ended up with a silver platter, china plate, and little japanese print bowl for my wall collection. (At Christmas, I got some pretty plates from my grandma and am going to hang them on my wall.) 
I also got a "bon bon" platter/pedestal that is probably 100 years old, for 5 dollas. I have a love for vintage things. I also got a pair of vintage earrings, two Calgary 1988 Olympic pins, and some other little treasures. 


What I loved most about my ride yesterday was meeting some of my neighbors! Lola is a great way to make friends. 


"I love your bike."


I ended my trip with an orange julius and call that a successful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck, can I be you!?!?!
    You and your bike are the cutest thing ever!!!!
    And I'm jealous of your vintage shopping!!! sooo jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete